The La Grande and La Grande Rural Fire Departments responded to a fire this morning on Bearco Loop in a storage area behind El Erradero’s. It was determined that a candle caught a curtain on fire in one of the travel trailers. The fire spread to two motorhomes and to an additional travel trailer. There was minor damage from smoke and water to El Eerradero’s and minor injuries to one of the occupants of the travel trailers. With further investigation, a total loss of one of the travel trailers and two motor homes.