Tentative activities for the Ladd Canyon construction project for this week (June 10 – June 14)
• MP 260 – MP 270: Striping on the freeway should be completed. There will be intermittent shoulder work to grade the gravel shoulders and install new sight posts this week.
• Exit 265: The ramps will be striped early in the week. There may be some minor delays to accommodate the striping truck.
• Ladd Creek Rd Interchange: Retaining wall forming Saturday (tomorrow) with a potential for some short 10 minutes +/- delays with flagging for the WB on-ramp to accommodate setting forms. The concrete retaining walls will be poured Monday. The remainder of the week will include embankment construction and work on a temporary retaining wall. The on-ramp from Ladd Creek Rd to I-84 WB will be closed from 7 AM to noon, and from 1 PM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. A flagger will be present. Emergency vehicles will be accommodated. The EB off-ramp accessing Ladd Creek Rd from I-84 will be open at all times.
• Excavation and creek construction activities WB.
• Excavation activities EB near the Ladd Creek interchange EB off-ramp will continue. The EB off-ramp will remain open.
• Intermittent Electrical work.